This data privacy statement tells you about how your personal details are collected and stored when you use this website. Personal details include any details that can be linked to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail address, and user behavior.
(1) If you use this website for information purposes – in other words, if you do not specifically provide us with information – then we will not collect any of your personal details except for the following information which your browser supplies us with in order to enable you to use the website.
(2) This information is stored in a log file on our web server for statistical purposes, and your IP address is first truncated so that it cannot be linked to you personally.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail then you have to provide additional personal details. These details will only be stored by us in order to process your inquiry.
(4) You have the right to ask us at any time about the information relating to you and stored by us, as well as its origin, recipients, and the categories of recipients to whom the information is passed on, and the purpose for which it is stored.
(5) If you have given us consent to use your details then you may revoke it at any time.
(6) Please send any requests for information and objections to processing your details by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address in the Imprint.
(7) We maintain technical facilities to guarantee adequate data security, and in particular to protect your details against the risks of data transmission and against third-party access. These facilities are kept regularly updated.